Are you part of an association or community organization looking for topics of interest for your next event or program?
Work/Life challenges are not just a women’s issue any longer. 1 out of every 5 employees care for elderly parents. 9 out of 10 fathers work, 7 out of 10 mothers work. Our lives have become 24/7 with work and life demands. Millennials, Gen X and Boomers are viewing work/life differently. People are looking for help to navigate the new work/life reality. Work/Life Pursuit programs appeal to all audiences! Put this on the agenda for your next association or community event.
Are you …
- Figuring out how to live your more than full life and advance in your career?
- Facing consistently high stress levels with no relief in sight?
You are not alone!
Get help to navigate the new work/life reality. Get relief from stress. Laugh and have fun sharing tips and experiences with others.
Work/Life Pursuit workshops
For all Work/Life Challenges:
- Create your work/life vision and develop a “take charge” week by week action plan
For Working Parents:
1. Working Parent Time Management: Oxymoron or Possibility?
- Come away with 5 time management tips that you can put immediately to use.
2. Working Parent Childcare: Finding Mary Poppins
- Develop a strategic plan to address your childcare needs.
3. Working Parent Success Secrets: Blending Career and Family
- Connect with other working parents using the “mastermind” technique on your toughest problems.
Programs are customized for your group
Work/Life Pursuit workshops and Mastermind groups provide forums for participants to catch their breath, share stories, laugh and come away with ideas and practical tools to gain control of their lives.
- Informal Lunch and Learns or formal Key Note Speeches can be used to introduce these programs to your audience.
- Interactive Workshop Packages are recommended to allow participants to practice the tools and build their skills.
- Ongoing Mastermind Networks can be formed to facilitate changes in behavior to maintain skills.