Are you part of an association or community organization looking for topics of interest for your next event or program?
Work/Life challenges are not just a women’s issue any longer. 1 out of every 5 employees care for elderly parents. 9 out of 10 fathers work, 7 out of 10 mothers work. Our lives have become 24/7 with work and life demands. Millennials, Gen X and Boomers are viewing work/life differently. People are looking for help to navigate the new work/life reality. Work/Life Pursuit programs appeal to all audiences! Put this on the agenda for your next association or community event.
Are you …
- Figuring out how to live your more than full life and advance in your career?
- Facing consistently high stress levels with no relief in sight?
You are not alone!
Get help to navigate the new work/life reality. Get relief from stress. Laugh and have fun sharing tips and experiences with others.
Programs are customized for your group
Work/Life Pursuit workshops and Mastermind groups provide forums for participants to catch their breath, share stories, laugh and come away with ideas and practical tools to gain control of their lives.
- Informal Lunch and Learns or formal Key Note Speeches can be used to introduce these programs to your audience.
- Interactive Workshop Packages are recommended to allow participants to practice the tools and build their skills.
- Ongoing Mastermind Networks can be formed to facilitate changes in behavior to maintain skills.
This 5 min. excerpt is from a webinar Karen conducted for the American Foundry Society’s Women in Metalcasting group on Connecting Across Generations & Gender to achieve Work/Life goals. From Karen’s introductory remarks you can see how a Work/Life Pursuit workshop is customized to the audience and prepares them for a highly interactive session.